Chapter One: The Geographic Scope of the Society and the Centres of its Administration
Article (1): To achieve its general goals, the Omani Society for Educational Technology uses the following means:
1. Choosing an executive and administrative infrastructure from the specialists and those interested in and practitioners of educational technologies.
2. Using media for the promotion of the activities of the society and its goals and to increase the awareness of the public of its role.
3. Providing the comfortable physical environment for the members as to the location and place to enable them to carry out their activities.
4. Exploitation of its available funds for planning and carrying out its activities.
5. The continuous evaluation and follow up of its activities and setting the necessary reports in this respect.
Article (2): The society shall not be involved in political activity nor in the formation of parties nor in religious affairs, shall keep away of tribal and minorities coalitions stipulated under the Law of domestic societies and in particular:
- Indulge in any activity apart of that fixed in its statute.
- Shall not cause or participate or join any society or body or club located outside of the sultanate only after the app of the Ministry of Social development.
- Hold public parties or festivals or deliver public lectures only after obtaining the approval of the Ministry of Social Development.
- Shall not Send out of people outside the sultanate or receive as foreign groups only after obtaining the approval of the Ministry of Social Development.
- Allow gambling or drinking alcoholic drinks in its premises.
Article (3): The Founders of This Society (see the membership section).
Chapter Two: Conditions of Membership and Legal Rights and Duties of Members
Section One: Conditions of Membership
Article (7): Door of the membership is opened according to the following:
1. Shall be qualified and interested in the field of educational technology.
2. Shall not be under 18 years old.
3. Shall not be convicted for an offence or crime against honour or integrity unless they have been reinstated and regained their civil rights.
4. Shall have good conduct and behaviour.
5. Shall undertake to observe the internal code of the society.
6. He/she shall have the willingness to work in the service of the society and the achievement of its goals.
Article (8): Qualified expatriates operating in the Sultanate in educational technology can join the society as members the society but cannot qualify for membership of the Board of the society.
Article (9): The person willing to join the society can submit an application to the coordinator in the application set for the purpose and applications are registered in serial numbers and submitted to the Board for the study of their acceptance and then the applicants will be notified by the Board.
Section Two: Membership Rights and Obligations
Article (10): The member shall consider the provisions of the Law of Domestic Societies issued under Royal Decree number 14/2000 and the statute of this society and shall consider his membership in the society as a volunteering work for the purpose of serving the citizens in the Sultanate and to work for their care and endeavour to promote the work of the society. The member shall:
- Take part in all of the activities of the society in the limits of his abilities and possibilities.
- Be the best example for the society as to discipline, good conduct and behaviour.
- Shall not make prejudice to the society any way.
- Endeavour to encourage the different activities of the society.
- Shall abide by and comply with the decisions issued by the society.
- Shall pay the annual subscriptions fixed by the Board which are approved by the General Assembly.
- Shall attract new members to the society and that through making them aware and by the spreading of ideas among the qualified persons and those interested in its activities.
Article (11):The resigned member or the separate is not entitled to claim what he paid to the society to subscriptions or contributions.
Article (12): He member is entitled to achieve the collective goals of the society by:
- Attending the ordinary and extraordinary general assembly meetings and vote in them.
- Submitting his candidature for membership of the Board of Directors -Unless he/she was made an exception of it- and that after one year from joining the society and meeting the terms for the membership of the Board.
- Taking part in the training and preparatory programs which it holds.
Article (13): Withdrawing the membership occurs in the following cases:
- Retreating from the society.
- Failing to meet two of the conditions of the membership.
- Delay to pay the subscriptions in due time provided that he was notified by bespoken speech by merit.
The Board of management issues a decision of disqualification from membership within 15 days from the date of the issue of the decision of the Board in that respect.
Article (14): . Membership may be restored to the member whose membership was cancelled in case he pays the due subscription fees in the following year.
Article (15): Membership may not be restored to the member whose membership was cancelled for whatever reason nor to the heirs of the dead member, they may not refund the previous subscription fees or the donations and he is not entitled to the funds of the society.
Chapter Three: Management of the Society
Article (16): The sections of the Management of the Omani Society for Educational Technology is composed of:
1.The general assembly.
2.A board of directors.
Article (17): This petition is amended through::
1. Submitting a suggestion by any member for the modification through the relevant committee.
2.The committee examines the amendment or the suggestion for he modification.
3.Approval of the modification by the concerned committee after unanimous approval of the majority of the members.
4. The modification becomes binding and effective and registered in the supplement of modifications of this petition after the approval of the majority in the general assembly by the majority of votes.
5.- Forward the modification to the Board for approval and implementation
Section One: The General Assembly
Article (18): The general assembly will be made from the members who fulfilled the imposed engagements on them in accordance with this petition and those who paid for the fees of their subscriptions and those who have been members for 6 months at least and that apart from the first meeting of the assembly.
Article (19): The general assembly is held according to invitation from the Board of management or upon the request of one third of the members who are entitled to attend the general assembly or upon a request of the Ministry of Social Development when required, the meeting will take place in the office of the Society, and the Board may hold the assembly in another place fixed in the invitation for the assembly.
Article (20): An agenda shall be attached to the invitation of the general assembly and shall not examine any other issues apart from those mentioned under the agenda of the General Assembly unless after the approval of the members who have the right to attend.
Article (21): The ordinary general assembly is called to meet once a year within the three months following the expiry of the fiscal year of the society to examine the following:
1.Report of a Board of management bout the completed activities of the terminated year and project of the operating plan for the new year.
2.The public budget and the final accounting for the expired financial year and project of the budget for the new year.
3. Report of the auditor of accounts.
4. Election of the Board of management or the vacant places.
5.The appointment of an auditor of accounts and fixing his remunerations
6.Any issues that the Board deems proper..
Article (22): The general assembly may be called for an extraordinary meeting to examine the amendment of the internal petition, its dissolution, merging in other society or dropping the membership of some or all the members of the Board or filling the vacancies and the other important and urgent issues that the Minister of the Ministry of social development deems proper to be discussed, or if there was a serious breach of the provisions of the Law of societies, their statute or internal petitions or the voiding (cancelling) of the decisions of the Board.
Article (23) :A member of the general assembly may appoint a representative to act on his behalf writing and that in order to attend the meetings of the General Assembly and any member may not appoint more than one representative and the representative may vote on behalf of the member who had appointed him.
Article (24): The general assembly shell be held in the headquarters of the society unless the invitation indicated another place, and the invitation of the members shall be done upon a recommended letter 15 days at least before the General Assembly meeting and with it shall be enclosed an agenda and a a copy of the final public budget and final calculations and project of the budget..
Article (25): The ministry of Social Development shall be notified about every meeting of the general assembly 15 days before it is held along with a copy of the invitation and the other issues to be discussed in the meeting of the General Assembly, and the other special documents concerning the meeting, and f ministry appoints the person that it deems appropriate to attend the meeting.
Article (26): A meeting of the general assembly is considered correct only with the presence of the absolute majority of the members and if the quorum is not reached then the meeting shall be postponed to another General Assembly to be held within 15 days from the date of the first meeting and the second meeting will be considered valid if the same members representing not less than 10% and if the majority is not reached the Minister may authorize the Board to act with the authorities of the General Assembly.
Article (27): The Chairman of the Board of the society will be the Chairman of the General Assembly and in his absence , the Deputy chairman of the Board will be the Chairman of the General Assembly or the eldest member in The Board in case the Deputy Chairman of the Board of the society is absent.
Article (28): The ordinary general assembly decisions are issued by majority of present number of the members whereas the decisions of the extraordinary General Assembly will be issued by the majority of two thirds of he members present.
Article (29): The decisions of the general assembly shall be registered in a special register in which signs the chairman and d the coordinator
Article (30): The member of the General Assembly is not allowed to take part in the discussions of the general assembly or vote on an issue submitted to the meeting of the General Assembly if he has a personal interest in the submitted issue to the discussion of the General Assembly or in respect to taking a decision related to it apart from the election of the Board of the society.
Article (31): The ministry of Social Development shall be informed about the general assembly by a copy of the minutes of the General Assembly fifteen days before the meeting of the General Assembly provided that the minutes of the meeting include the decisions taken.
Section Two : The Board of the Society
Article (32): A Board of the society is made by at least five members not exceeding twelve members, for a period of two years, the period is renewable and it is allowed to elect the member whose membership expired.
Article (33): The Chairman of the Board of the society is elected at the first meeting following the General Assembly among the members of, and also are elected the deputy Chairman, a coordinator and a secretary for the Fund.
Article (34): The Board of the society undertakes the affairs of the society and shall assume collective liability before the ministry of Social Development for all its acts pursuant to the provisions of the laws and internal bye-laws of the society and shall be liable for all the capitals and properties of the society and his duties are as following:
1. Running the technical, financial and administrative affairs of the society, prepare the internal bye-laws of the society and be informed about the samples prepared by the ministry of Social Development for that purpose.
2. Form the required committees that it deems it necessary the good work process provided that each committee is represented by one member at least and the decisions of the committees will be effective in the limits fixed by the Chairman of the Board of the society and provided that its works are submitted to the Board in its first meeting to approve them.
3. Appoint the employees, gives them discipline and terminate their services.
4. Call for the meeting of the ordinary and extraordinary general assembly in accordance with the regulations of the law.
5. Examine the acceptance of new members in the society take decision in the submitted resignation from any member.
6. Accomplishing decisions of the general assembly.
7. Looking into the breaches/violations committed by the members.
8. The direct supervision of the programs and projects carried out by the society.
9. Fix the long term loans.
10. Set up The final accounts and prepare the public Budget of the expired financial year and the project of the budget for annual year to come and prepare the report to be submitted to the general assembly.
11. Discussing the remarks made by The ministry of Social Development in that respect.
12. Notification of the ministry by a copy of the reports of the Board of the society within two weeks before the general assembly.
Article (35): The Board of the society meets regularly at least once a month and any member who fails to attend more than half of the meetings of the Board without a logical reason is considered as resigned.
Article (36): The Meeting of the Board is valid if the absolute majority of the members are present and its decisions are issued by the majority of the members present and in case of equal votes the side of the Chairman is decisive in the vote.
Article (37): If there is a vacancy in the membership of the members of the Board in the period between one General Assembly meeting and another, the Board may fill it with the member who had more votes in the last elections after the elected members and if he/she has an obstacle preventing him, then the next member takes his place.
Article (38): Minutes of the Board meetings shall be registered in a special register and shall be signed by the Chairman t and the coordinator.
Article (39): The member of the Board of the society shall not cumulate between his membership at the society and his membership in another society operating in the same field except by a permission from The ministry of Social Development or by someone who authorizes him for that and he shall not cumulate between his membership in the society and a paid job in it.
Article (40): The ministry of Social Development may delegate a representative to attend the meetings of the Board of the society to submit its point of view in a specific issue in what it deems required by the public interest to be studied jointly with the Board of the society and the representative of the Ministry may participate in the discussion of this issue without voting on it
Article (41): The ministry of Social Development may void a meeting of the Board of the society and the decisions taken in it if it did not comply with the regulations of the Law of Domestic Societies, it may also void any decision issued by the Board of the society that violated or did not comply with some facets of the breach without voiding the meeting in itself and in this case the rest of the decisions will be considered valid provided that the decisions of making void in all cases within one month at most from the notification of the Ministry about the minutes of the meeting and the decisions taken in it
Article (42): The minister of Social Development may appoint with a reasonable cause and for a period not exceeding two years a manager or a temporary Board for the society who will be in charge of the duties of the Board of the society and that in the following cases:
- If the number of the Board of the society becomes insufficient for the valid meeting of the Board of the society.
- If the general assembly does not meet for two successive years without an acceptable reason for The ministry of Social Development.
- If the Board committed a breach requiring this measure and that after its warning to remove the breach and the expiry of one month from the date of the warning to remove the breach.
Article (43): In this case the Board of the society and those working in the society shall first deliver to the temporary manager or the Board soon after their appointment all the capital, records, documents and assets of the society without prejudice to their responsibilities as to the breaches/violations they committed. The manager or the temporary Board shall also run the affairs of the society in accordance with the qualifications of the Board of the society and hence, he shall call for the meeting of the General Assembly before the expiry of the fixed period in the decision of the appointment and submit to it a report on the situation of the society and the General Assembly shall elect the new Board of the society in the same meeting.
Article (44): The Board of may in some of its qualifications authorize an executive committee made of the chairman of the Board or the vice-chairman and the secretary of the fund, the coordinator and anyone elected by the Board of the society among its members provided that its members shall not exceed Five members and its meeting will be held by the attendance of three members at least.
Article (45): The executive committee has the following qualifications::
1. Adopt the monetary actions in the limits which the Board of the society decides.
2. Approve the appointment of employees and their specification in the limits which the Board of the society decides.
3. Approve the minutes of the annual inventory.
4. Give permission to release the payment of the long term loan in accordance with the requirements and the conditions of work.
5.Study the executive policy of the projects and suggestions as well as the project of the budget once every two weeks before their submission to the Board of the society
6. Revise and approve the final account and budget and studying the report of audit of accounts and preparation of the reply on the remarks before submitting it.
7. Approve the decisions of the other committees before submitting them to the Board of the society and the executive committee meets at least once every two weeks to pass in review the work in the society in what enters in the specialities of the committee
The decisions shall be registered in a special register and submitted to the Board of society case by case..
Article (46): The Chairman of the Board has the following qualifications :
1. The chairmanship of the Board, the ordinary and extraordinary General Assembly, the attendance of the internal committees and is entitled to summon it.
2. Represent the society in its relationships with others and in litigation.
3.Approve the sessions on the agenda of the Board of society and the supervision of the implementation of its decisions
4. Sign all contracts and the agreements , decisions which the Board of the society agrees to enter into on behalf of the Board of the society
5. Sign with the coordinator the minutes of the meetings as well as the administrative decisions and the employees affairs.
6. Sign the cheques and approve the documents of the payment with the bursar.
7. Take decision in the urgent issues which cannot be postponed to the meeting of the executive committee or the Board of the society provided that they are submitted at the beginning of the meeting of the Board of the society.
Article (47): The coordinator has the following qualifications :
1. Prepare the agenda of the Board and address invitations to the members and write the minutes of the meetings of the Board and its decisions and their registration in the special registers and submit them to the Board in the next meeting for their ratification
2. Preparing a register of the names of the members and their fundamental data.
3. Holding registers of the minutes of the meetings of the Board t and the general assembly and sign them with the chairman of the Board of the society .
4. Prepare the annual report on the activities of the society and submit it to the executive committee of the society.
5. Prepare the agenda of the general assembly and its invitation in the legal appointment as well as the preparation of agenda of the extraordinary meeting of the general assembly.
6. Notification of the ministry about the minutes of the meetings of the Board and the general assembly in fixed dates.
7. The supervision of all the administrative activities and keeping the documents and records of the society in its office.
8. Make perusal of all incoming correspondences to the society and submit them to the Board or the executive committee or the Chairman of the Board in accordance with the specifications of each of them.
9. Receive applications of joining the society.
Article (48): The bursar has the following qualifications :
1. The supervision of funds of the society and its expenditures , the control of the issuance of the invoices for all the revenues of the society, their reception and deposit at the bank and the control of the documents of registration in the financial registers (books)
2. Organization and supervision of the treasury.
3.The supervision of the annual inventory.
4. Payment of the approved amounts of the expenditure and keeping records , sign the cheques with the Chairman of the society.
5. Make copies of the final accounts and the public budget for their initial submission to the auditor of accounts to prepare his report on them after their revision then submission to the executive committee and the Board of the society.
6. Putting the project of the budget and submit it to the Board of the society..
7. Preparation of the reply on notes which reach the society regarding monetary acts.
Article (49): The general assembly shall appoint an auditor of accounts from outside the members of the Board of the society and shall fix his remunerations and in case the expenses or the revenues exceeded R.O 10.000 then it becomes necessary to appoint a chartered auditor and shall catty out his duties starting from the date of his appointment until the meeting of the next General Assembly and shall control the accounts of the fiscal year in which he had been appointed. The auditor (controller ) of accounts has the following qualifications:
1. Make perusal of the books of the society and its documents at any time and he can ask for any information or clarifications he deems necessary for the accomplishment of his mission and can check the assets of the society and its obligations.
2. Set up the financial system that ensures the good work process of the society.
3. Make the inventory of the treasury at the end of the fiscal year and submit a report to the Board of the society about it.
4. Submit a report about the final account and the public budget to the Board one month at least before the fixed date of the meeting of the General Assembly accompanied by a report including his remarks on the final account and the budget.
Section Three: The Permanent Committees
The Omani society of the educational technology will have the following permanent committees as mentioned below:
- The administrative and Financial Affairs committee.
- The Activities and festivities Committee.
- The Services and Public relations Committee.
Article (51): The administrative and Financial Affairs committee is a committee that is concerned with control of administrative and Financial Affairs as The to the implementation of the financial, employment and supervision of technical and human resources, the financial facilities and the follow up of the purchase orders, financial auditing, financial statements and fixing the breaches/violations. So, it performs the following in particular:
1. Following up reports of the bursar and the coordinator and forward recommendations in their respect to the Board of the society.
3. Suggest the opening 2. Provide necessary information to treasurer for the preparation of the new budgets.
or the transfer of the branches of the society inside the sultanate but the opening of branches of the society in the sultanate or their transfer to another location is not allowed unless after the approval of The ministry of Social Development and an application shall be made to open a new branch or transfer the society before at least thirty days.
4. Keep the following books and registers at the office of the society:
- The registers of nouns of the members and what they pay as subscriptions.
- Minutes of the meetings of the Board of the society and the general assembly.
- Books of accounts of revenue, expenses, and the contributions along with the adopted documents.
- Any registers or other books that The ministry of Social Development deems necessary to keep at the office of the society.
5. Design and printing of the books, registers and the print-outs which bear the name and the logo of the society its address and the number of its registration..
6. Follow up the financial subsidy (help) provided by the ministry of Social Development for the society from the monetary allocations for the society in accordance with the provisions of the Law and forward reports about this financial help in respect to:
- The need of the society to a help of furnishing.
- The society ‘s needs it in the cause of the realization of its goals and carrying its activities.
- The extent of the contribution of the society in the performance of the connected humanitarian services to its activities.
- The implementation of the society of a social or cultural project that serves its social goals.
7. Make recommendations to appoint financial accountants and make agreements with them and prepare final accounts financial and administrative reports.
8. Preparation, presentation and implementation of financial needs in the different activities..
9. The cooperation with the inspectors of The ministry of Social Development in the audit of the activities of the society, and ensure its compliance with the laws, regulations and the decisions of the society by facilitating access to its office to make perusal of its records, books and registers and note down the breaches to the law and its executive petitions and write the necessary minutes and take the appropriate measures in their respect.
10.Forward the recommendations to the Board of the society concerning the purchase, lease of equipment, appliances, tools, books, software that are necessary for the activities of the society.
Article(52): The Committee of the activities and the festivities undertakes the following:
1. The design, implementation and the evaluation of the special activities such as the lectures and the symposiums and the conferences in accordance with the provisions of the Law..
2.The supervision of its specific issues such as the publication of news documentaries on the society, its specialized magazine on the educational technology and setting the frames of the necessary conception for issuing this magazine.
3. Exchange and host the scientific experiences in the field of the educational technology and build data bases for specialists and researchers in the educational technology in accordance with the regulations /laws..
4. Organization and holding of specialized training workshops.
5. set up the annual budget for its activities and forward it to the board of the society.
6. Make recommendations for the affiliation to societies and similar organizations in accordance with the regulations /law and forward them to the Board of the society and make recommendations for making agreements in the field of the educational technology and forward them to the Board.
7. Coordinate r and make researches between specializing in field in the field of the educational technology.
8. Make recommendations to form delegations and host them in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
9. Make electronic and [printing publications for the intellectual products of the society.
10. Establishment of a library of the society and the supervision of its development and its supply with books, references and qualified publications.
Article(53): The Committee of the services and the public relations has the following duties:
- Plan and design the ceremonial activities of the society like inauguration and final ceremonies and similar activities in accordance with the Law ‘s regulations including all the missions having a social aspect such as the arrangements of foods and transport.
- The supervision of the organizational matters for activities made by the public committee and other board of the society and other committees in the society in respect to their planning, implementation and follow up with the concerned members for this purpose by the said parties mentioned above.
- The coordination with the related parties for the arrangement of accommodation and transport of the members in side and outside the Sultanate in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Arrange the field visits arrangement suggested by the committees inside the sultanate.
- Planning and entertaining activities of the society in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Spread the activities of the society and spread social awareness through the mass media and similar channels.
- Set down the recommendations on the manner the society presents its services to the community in accordance with the regulations of the Law.
- Follow up and acquire audio visual materials, equipment and tools, classify them, distribute them on their places and store them using modern technical ways.
- Carry out the maintenance of the physical facilities and buildings of the society and follow up measures of a maintenance.
- Set up the technical specifications the required materials and buildings.
- Evaluate the materials, facilities and buildings for commissioning and know their hypothetical lifetime.
Article(54): The following proceedings can be followed in the formation of committees:
1. Can be candidates in the committees among the present members those who honoured their required obligations in accordance with this petition and were members for more than 6 months at least from the first meeting.
2. Members will be selected among the experienced persons in the qualifications required in the committee.
3. Members can be disqualified or dismissed in case they fail to attend three consecutive meetings.
4. The president of the concerned committee may recommend the nomination of or substitution of the members of a committee for the Board to approve them.
Chapter Four: The Society Resources, their Exploitation and their Management
Section One: The Resources of the Society
Article(55): The resources of the society are made as follows:
1. The annual subscriptions of members.
2. The registration fees of each new member for the first time.
3. The contributions, gifts and legacies provided that they are approved by The ministry of Social Development in respect to their acceptance.
4. Revenue of the activities.
5. The governmental subsidies.
6. Other revenues approved by The ministry of Social Development
Section Two: The Monetary Measures for the Society
Article(56): The annual subscription fee is fixed at RO 20 and the registration fees for new members are fixed at RO 10.
Article(57): The society will have final annual budget and a final account The fiscal year of the society will start at the beginning of January of each year and end at the end of December each year. Apart from the first fiscal year, it starts from the date of the registration of the society and ends in December of the following year.
Article(58): Moneys of the society shall be deposited in the proclaimed name of the society at one of the accredited banks in the Sultanate and The ministry of Social Development shall be notified about it and in case there is a change in the depositing party, the min shall be informed within a week from that and the drawing of this money shall be upon cheques bearing the name and signature of the Chairman of the society and the bursar.
Article(59): The board of he society fixes the money amounts kept by the bursar to face the urgent expenses The of the society.
Section Three: Management of the Financial Resources
Article(60): The fixed and movable moneys of the society are the property of the society and are allocated to spend from them to achieve its goals and shall not be spent in other matters and shall have a surplus in its revenues to ensure a fixed resource in the activities realizing an income provided that it does not affect the activities of the society and provided that it is approved by the ministry of Social Development.
Article(61) the monetary engagements are paid pursuant to what is decided by the board of the society in the Management of the financial affairs in the society and what is adopted as priorities in this Management. The resources of the society shall be spent to pay the rents and honour the financial commitments of the society for the purpose of:
** Hold the various scientific activities.
**The scientific issues/publications.
**The staff working with wages in the society.
Article(62): The society is not entitled to any intellectual property or any other rights of real estates only in the necessary amount to achieve the aim it was founded for unless it had a special permission from The ministry of Social Development.
Article(63): The society undertakes not to indulge in financial speculations and also undertakes not to receive foreign money and not to send money to persons or foreign parties without permission from The ministry of Social Development (except the money for the price of the equipments and tools for its activities as well as the price of books and publications in the way that does not violate the law of prints and publications) The society shall not collect money from the public or hold ceremonies to collect money from the public and charity markets and other ways of collecting funds except for the purposes that achieve the goals of the society ( with the permission of The ministry of Social Development )
Article(64): The minister of Social Development can decide the merging of the Omani society of the Teaching techniques of the teaching with another society or other societies with similar aims in one single society for the purpose of coordinating the services rendered or other reasons that it deems necessary to achieve the goals behind its establishing and the merging issues a reasonable decision showing the way of the merging and shall be transmitted to the concerned parties soon after it was issued.
Article(65): The board of the merged society and its employees must not manage any of its issues by their mere notification about the decision of merging and must start by delivering all the money of the society the fixed and the movable moneys, the special documents to the society in which it was merged
Article(66) The society may be dissolved by a justifying decision from The ministry of Social Development if it proved to be unable to achieve the goals it was founded for or if it mismanaged the moneys in its possession illegally in accordance with its purposes. Or if it failed to hold its General Assembly for two successive years, or if it committed a serious breach to the law or the petitions issued pursuant to it or if it violated the public order or ethics.
Article(67): Decision of the solution of the society will be transmitted by a registered letter and will be published the official gazette. The Moneys of the society return to a proclaimed society or societies operating in its field and fixed by The ministry of Social Development
Article(68): The society is forbidden, after the issue of the decision of its dissolution to continue its activities and the same applies to its staff in the Management, it shall not run its moneys soon after being notified about the decision of dissolution and the Management staff shall deliver to the liquidator, all the documents, special registers of the society on request and the Bank where the funds of the society are deposited as well as the creditors, shall not act in them in any of the issues only by written order from the liquidator.
Article(69): after the end of the liquidation, the liquidator distributes the remaining amounts of money in accordance with the regulations in that respect under this petition and if there is no text in its regard, The ministry of Social Development directs the funds of the dissolved society to the proclaimed society/societies in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Article(70): All convicted members of the board of the society for breaches committed which led to the dissolution of the society shall not submit their candidature to the membership of another society for five years from the date of the decision of the dissolution.